The Bernette b33 Sewing Machine is the a great all around sewing machine. The Bernette b33 Sewing Machine features metal working parts, 15 stitches and plenty of features to meet most beginners needs. The Bernette b33 Sewing Machine is loaded with features that is sure to please. Take advantage of our free shipping and free lifetime support on the Bernette b33 Sewing Machine.
Features of the Bernette b33 Sewing Machine
- 15 Built In Stitches
- 1 Step Buttonhole
- Manual Thread Cutter
- Adjustable stitch width on zigzag stitch
- Adjustable stitch length
- Large accessory box
- Sews up to 860 stitches per minute
- 2 step foot life for thick fabrics
- Simple pattern kobs for all sewing settings
- 6.69 inches to the right of the needle
- Freearm design
- Easy adjustable tension
- Drop Feed
Bernette B33 Sewing Machine
An LED light illuminates the sewing area.
Soft Grip Dials
Easy to turn Soft Grip Dials to manually select stitch pattern and stitch length.
Semi-automatic Needle Threader
Thread the needle with ease using the convenient built-in needle threader.
On-board Spool Pins
Two built-in spool pins that push down for storage.
A strong motor provides quiet power.
Automatic Bobbin Winding
Wind a bobbin quickly and evenly by engaging the bobbin winder and depressing the foot control; stops automatically when the bobbin is full.
CB Hook System
The bernette CB shuttle provides consistent quality and uses a standard bernette CB hook bobbin.
Easy to open and remove convenient storage with imprinted ruler.
SEWING MACHINE FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Maximum Sewing Speed
- 860 stitches per minute.
- 4.0mm Maximum Stitch Length
- The variable stitch length provides a smooth transition from length to length and can be adjusted while sewing.
- 5.0mm Maximum Stitch Width
- Adjust stitch width up to 5.0mm on the machine to accommodate various thread and fabric types.
- Thread Tension Adjustment
- Adjust the thread tension by the turn of a dial to accommodate fabric and stitch type.
- 2 Needle Positions
- Two pre-set needle positions are available in the straight stitch setting only.
- Manual Four-Step Buttonhole
- Quickly create manual buttonholes with a simple four step sequence.
- Two-Level Presser Foot Lifter
- For sewing particularly thick fabrics or multiple layers, the presser foot can be raised extra high for easy positioning of work.
- Feed Dog Drop Lever
- Easily lower the feed dogs with a switch of the Feed Dog Drop Lever.
- Reverse Sewing Lever
- Secure stitches at the beginning/end of the sewing process by depressing the Reverse Sewing Lever.
Accessories includes with the Bernette b33 Sewing Machine
- Foot Control
- Detailed Instruction Manual
- Zigzag foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Blindstitch foot
- Zipper Foot
- Button Sewing foot